Usually when I read a job description or any article in general, I don’t pay much attention on the typos but when I came by this particular job posting, I couldn’t help noticing the amount of mistakes, typing errors and the usage of chat acronyms. Some of the requirements are just funny to read like “make an excellent presentation to customer”. I honestly don’t know if any professional aims at doing bad presentations!
or this one “convince customer to accept analysis report”, I mean come on!. Either you write a convincing analysis report which customer acceptance comes an expected result or you write bad reports that don’t match customer requirements and I don’t see how any customer can possibily be convinced by such report.
The word “integration” is written wrong in two different ways, luckily it only appears twice in the posting.
And last but not least, this job requires “Excellent English Language skills”. YES, that’s it! and they certainly set the standard for that one.
I couldn’t believe how unprofessional the poster was and that, in one way or another, reflects the (un)seriousness of the employer, which for the record happens to be anonymous.
Here’s a copy of the job posting in case the link becomes broken when the job is unposted http://jobs.mtv.com.lb/ar/job/wireless-engineer-2905325/
Notes; if you dont fits the below knowledge, pls dont apply? thank you
1. Participating in all wireless activites (new site intergration, BBP expansion, etc..), with continuos communication and follows up with Senior Managers.
2. Verifying product solutions, developing delivery solution and make an excellent presentation to customer.
3. Handling on time technical problems following company process, communicate and convince customer to accept analysis report and related solutions.
4. Planning any network cut-over/upgrade activities, develop the solution and perform excution once required.
5. Mastering product knowledge and transfer the skill to customer by excellent presentation.
1. Experience in Wireless field, experet in 2 of the GSM/WCDMA/LET/CDMA technology and products, familiar with network topology, bandwidth requirement of each interface, dimension of base station and base station controller, RAN inergration procedure.
2. Have a deep understanding / experience in radio access netwrok LLD design and dimensioning.
3. Master the signalling procedure in RAN and know to invistigate complicated network problems, master the basic KPI`s of RAN and know how to verify the network status.
4. Excellent team work spirit, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Open minded, optimism, enthusiatic and willing to take challenges, flexible, able to handle job under pressure
6. Excellent English Language skills
Bachelor degree or above in related field